Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin (CCCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1250
Broad-bowled, yet easy and active in profile, richly, gorgeously golden of finish, and packing almost painfully fine-stranded flame grain across either flank, this striking variation on the old bent Dublin is phenomenal - something which is, after all, just what it takes to make it so high up the grading system of Claudio Cavicchi, an artisan famous for both his extreme perfectionist streak, and for its results.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy