Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-400-1376
While the birdseye at the polished rim of this bent Billiard is spare, the ring grain below it is, even by Claudio Cavicchi standards, knock-out stuff. Defined layers of the stuff, not too broad, not to tight, and quite deep, simply cascade down 360-degress of the bowl, maintaining consistent density from top to bottom.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy