Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin with Plateau (CCC) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-1424
Along with the flame grain, Claudio appears to have turned the neoclassical proportions of this bent Dublin up to "11" as well - there's a lot of bowl up front there, ahead of a comparatively brief combination of shank and stem. Makes sense, though, given the aforementioned high volume of flame grain. If the briar's got it, why waste it? Claudio certainly didn't.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy