Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Brandy (CCC) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-1486
In his bent configurations, Claudio somehow manages to fuse bold Italian proportions with graceful, almost Danish lines — resulting in elegant, yet powerful silhouettes. This bent Brandy is an excellent example, sporting a broad, well-rounded base that tapers softly up to the rim, followed by a comparatively trim shank and stem smoothly making their way up from the transition. As a "CCC" grade, it's finished in Claudio's signature blonde contrast, highlighting some beautiful straight and flame grain patterns across the entire form.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.46 oz./69.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy