Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1503
While still maintaining a respectable neo-classical style in the visual weight of the bowl, Claudio Cavicchi has nevertheless lent a strong sense of gesture and flow to this bent Brandy, elongating the transition to seemingly sweep from the curvature of the aft and blend seamlessly with the comparatively trim, trailing shank and stem. It's finished in one of Claudio's extra crisp sandblasts, revealing layer after layer of tight-knit, undulating ring grain.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy