Claudio Cavicchi: Black Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1510
Though elongated and smooth of transition and heel, the overall composition of this Cavicchi Dublin is taut rather than soft, poised rather than supple, thanks to the direct lines of the relatively trim shank and taper of the bowl. For the finish Claudio went with a lighter-depth sandblast in black, yet even so a tight ring grain is evident.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy