Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1564
One of Claudio's more muscular Italian neoclassics, this Dublin goes with a tight bend supported by a deep transition and a stout shank to follow; the bowl, of course, is hardly slight too. As is the norm for Cavicchi's sandblasts, the ring grain is tight and plentiful.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.43 oz./68.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy