Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-400-1643
It may not wear any "C" stamps, but that doesn't stop this luscious bent Egg from Claudio Cavicchi from presenting some damn fine grain. And I quite like the way the carver's red walnut stain plays off the lively flame and birdseye to be found here, which also keeps the overall palette on the classical end of things. The chamber within is quite deep, and the feel in hand is substantial and firm.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy