Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Brandy (CCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1686
In this "CCC" grade bent Brandy, Claudio balanced a soft and supple bowl with a good bit of height to the rim, followed by a comparatively trim shank and stem configuration — the latter seemingly following a continuous taper from transition to the base of the saddle stem. As you might expect from a "CCC" grade, it's immaculately grained with finely stranded flame and straight grain enveloping the entire bowl. A stunning piece from Cavicchi, here.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.43 oz./68.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy