Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Acorn
Product Number: 002-400-1711
Though substantial in hand and seriously neoclassical of proportions, this Cavicchi bent Acorn shape houses a fairly modest chamber, surrounded on all sides by plenty of briar. All that briar is dressed to impress though, with loads of ultra-tight ring-grain and blasted birdseye alike, finished in one of the carver's warm stains.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy