Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1743
Supple of bend and curve, this is a fine example of Claudio Cavicchi's well-rounded classics. With just the right amount of plumpness to its base, and a slight taper to rim, it's a fine rendition of the bent Brandy, and finished in a stunning sandblast that has revealed layer after layer of rippling growth rings on the surface.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy