Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-400-1751
A beautiful example of Claudio Cavicchi's Italian neoclassical style, this bent Billiard features a big, broad-shouldered bowl set to a comparatively trim yet sweeping transition and an elegant S-curve in profile. The chamber is quite spacious, and it's well insulated for a subtle warmth when smoked. Finished in one of Cavicchi's richer, warmer contrast stains, the grain's simply gorgeous as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy