Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1753
Though slightly squatter of bowl than we'd typically expect from him, Claudio Cavicchi has still made excellent use of this bent Dublin's broad flanks, showcasing a gorgeous display of flame and straight grain all around — its thick, subtly domed rim presenting a sea of dense, whirling birdseye. The shape itself is quite elegant to boot, the long, sinuous stretch of shank and stem doing much to balance the overall visual weight of the bowl.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy