Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-400-1776
Though certainly Italian neo-classical in the bold visual weight lent to its near-spherical bowl, Claudio's added a bit of extra muscularity through the transition and shank as well — making this bent Apple something more of whimsical Italian Author of sorts. It works quite well with the stimulating, terracotta-stained sandblast it wears, bringing out loads of texture and ring grain all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy