Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-400-1869
While most of Claudio's Acorns fall toward the shorter, more low-slung end of the spectrum, this piece presents a tall bowl and easy taper, leaning more toward the Danish take on the shape. combine that with a slight bend of both shank and stem, and you have quite the handsome piece, with all of Claudio's usual neoclassical shaping intact, and a fine sandblast showing off some excellent grain.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy