Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Pot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-1870
Sporting a firm, jutting heel in the style of some popular Castello shapes, this slightly-bent Pot from Claudio Cavicchi is classically neoclassical, with its generous bowl proportions neatly balanced by a tapering shank and stem. While Claudio is known for his grain, this sandblast is particularly nice, with deep-set ripples of growth rings surrounding the bowl.- Rachel DuBose
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy