Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1896
A touch more jaunty than some of his bent Brandy designs, this Claudio Cavicchi piece is as plump at the base as one would hope, with a steep taper to rim, while the shank and stem are upward-jutting at the rear. The result is a shape that should make for a balanced, easy clench, as well as feeling quite muscular in hand. And there's no overlooking his finish, a warm contrast stain that brings out a wealth of flame grain all around.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy