Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-400-1929
Deeply bent with a bit of droop to its heel, this bent Egg from Claudio Cavicchi is a piece that is straightforwardly Italian neoclassical in its shaping. It's been finished in one of Claudio's excellent contrasts, the dark tone ensuring that all of the grain around the bowl is on bold display.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.42 in./112.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy