Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1932
If concisely stacked ring grain is your thing, then this bent Brandy is the thing. The tall, tapering bowl is absolutely covered in a cascading array of textured ripples. It's all thanks to Claudio Cavicchi's stunning finishing work, all offered here in a comfortably bent form that doesn't skimp on chamber either.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy