Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-400-1957
Claudio Cavicchi doesn't often accent his pipes with alternative materials, but when he does, bamboo is his most common choice. In this bent Brandy rendition, the Italian carver has perched a tall, tapered bowl on the end of three knuckles of pale bamboo. With straight grain intersected ripples of ring grain, the sandblasted bowl offers no shortage of tactile intrigue, contrasting well against the bamboo's smooth texture.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.29 in./159.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy