Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin (CCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1968
Gentle of bend but firm of heel, this bent Dublin from Claudio Cavicchi does well to represent the neoclassical convention of a bowl-focused use of visual weight. Even though the bowl is less flared than we're used to seeing from the Italian carver, it makes up for it in forthrightness, along with plenty of surface area packed with a spectacular array of flame grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy