Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin (CCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1971
A more slender, conservatively flared style of bent Dublin, this piece from Claudio Cavicchi poses a forward-urging profile through its lithe bend and canted bowl. The firm heel, thick insulated walls, and neoclassic proportions make for a hearty, substantial feel in hand, while inside is housed a generous chamber, canvased on the outside by one of Claudio's signature stains to highlight streaks of flame grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy