Claudio Cavicchi: Black Sandblasted Prince
Product Number: 002-400-1986
The traditional Prince is a lithe, delicate shape, with an elegant downward turn and a softly-rounded bowl perched at the end of its shank. This Claudio Cavicchi rendition is a beautiful and equally elegant take on that shape, its bowl extra-plump and low-slung, and its shank a hint more muscular, giving it a less delicate, but still poised appearance about it. It's finished in one of Claudio's jet-black sandblasts, as well, with plenty of ring grain on display.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy