Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-400-1991
Tall enough to stand next to most Billiards, yet well-rounded enough to be an Apple, this piece from Claudio Cavicchi toes the line between shapes without sacrificing anything in the way of style. Ever-so-slight of bend and dressed in one of his warm, crisp sandblasts, it's also one of those pieces that looks utterly good while doing so.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy