Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1994
Longer and more sinuous of shank and stem than some of the bent Brandies I've seen from Claudio Cavicchi, this piece maintains his usual style of elegance, and gives the bowl a particularly perched appearance. It's dressed in one of his warmer, darker contrast stains, and boasts a whole lot of vivid flame all around both bowl and shank.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$337.50
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy