Claudio Cavicchi: Black Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-2036
Though not one of his most often offered finishes, Claudio Cavicchi's black sandblast is just as stunning as his other stains. Glossy and full of elegance, it takes especially well to the soft curves and bold profile of this bent Brandy. The sandblast has everything you could want too — straight grain, ring grain, all offering a thriving texture and rising concisely to a warm, walnut-stained rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy