Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-2042
Claudio Cavicchi has rendered a bent Dublin here that shows a well-defined flare in its hearty bowl from the firm heel to the plateau-ridden rim. Paired to a trim shank and gently downturned stem, the bowl certainly is the focal point, especially given the Italian marque's light brown sandblast, which highlights beautiful ring grain all across the bowl for a vivid presentation and pleasant textural feel.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy