Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Lovat
Product Number: 002-400-2044
A bold, Italian neoclassical take on the old Lovat shape, this piece retains those signature English proportions through the long, rounded shank and abbreviated saddle stem, yet lends more visual weight to the bowl itself — stretching the height and breadth to make for a more capacious chamber size. It's finished in Cavicchi's signature sandblast, stained a warm shade of walnut and revealing an impressive display of ring grain rippling up the bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy