Claudio Cavicchi: Black Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-400-2086
An Egg of rugged black sandblast, featuring remarkable growth rings stacked up the bowl, this rather large bent pipe features a high transition to a relatively diminutive shank, and a stem tapering blithely to the lip button. The finish is dazzlingly reflective and highlights the texture of the pipe from every angle. Claudio Cavicchi always seems to find the finest grain, and this specimen is no different.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy