Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-400-2139
To date Claudio has made many variants of the Rhodesian design, from stocky, tight-knit numbers to long-shanked, tall-bowled versions that looked more like a cross between an Acorn and a Lovat (albeit still with a prominent and bead-lined waist). This particular one is different still, with a squat, disk-like aesthetic and displaying an elongated shank paired to an abbreviated stem and affably rounded heel. Furthermore, this pipe lacks nothing in the grain department.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.61 in./66.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy