Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-400-2165
Rounded and slightly tapered toward the rim, this bent Egg from Claudio Cavicchi conforms delightfully to the palm, offering plenty of briar to hold and a more than adequate chamber within. It's perched on the end of a lithe and slender S-curve out back in true Italian neoclassic fashion and is dressed in one of Claudio's signature sandblasts for a texture that can't help but be beloved.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy