Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-2216
Supple and firm, the bowl of this Brandy from Claudio Cavicchi offers a broad base with its rounded heel and acute taper of the bowl. The color and sandblasting are easily recognizable as Claudio's work, especially in the tight sandblast with great grain. Yes, Claudio is known for his ability to find the best grain possible, as is easily recognizable here. Pretty good for a guy who started making pipes because he couldn't get the shape he wanted through a shop.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy