Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-2242
Though not as tall as some Dublins from Claudio Cavicchi, this pipe presents a somewhat squat, bold profile, with the transition offering ample room to rest a thumb before the trim, bent shank and stem take over. Dressed in an earthy brown sandblast, leaving natural plateau on rim, this piece displays lovely growth rings that look as good as they feel.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy