Claudio Cavicchi: Black Sandblasted Prince
Product Number: 002-400-2338
The traditional Prince is a lithe, regal shape, with an elegant downward turn and a softly-rounded bowl perched at the end. This Claudio Cavicchi rendition is a beautiful and equally elegant take on that shape, its bowl extra-plump in Claudio's typical, Italian neoclassic style, especially in comparison to the sleek shank-and-stem arrangement. It's finished in one of Claudio's jet-black sandblasts, as well, with plenty of growth rings highlighted.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy