Claudio Cavicchi: Black Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-2340
A stunning, compact offering from Claudio Cavicchi, this bent Brandy features a low-lying, curvaceous bowl and very lightly bent saddle stem, resulting in a pleasantly proportional, svelte profile. It's dressed in a dark, ruby-toned sandblast, the finish revealing handsome striations of growth rings, while the rim remains smooth, showcasing lovely pinpricks of birdseye. This is a fine rendition of the Brandy form and is primed for portability.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy