Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-400-2350
Boasting an affably rounded bowl, this full-bodied bent Apple from Claudio Cavicchi feels voluptuous in hand, while the lengthy shank and abbreviated saddle stem curl gently upward for a sweeping, easy-flowing profile. Dressed in one of Cavicchi's light, rustic sandblasts and revealing a striking array of tightly-stacked ring grain, the rim remains smoothly polished for contrasting texture.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy