Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-400-2408
Claudio Cavicchi's Italian shaping style is well displayed in this bent Billiard — the robust, thick-walled bowl dominating the profile in comparison to the more slender shank-and-stem combination. It's a rather traditional take on the classic shape, albeit with increased proportions and chamber depth, and Claudio has matched the form with an equally traditional finish, highlighting the briar's flame grain in a reserved, mahogany stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy