Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-400-2410
This bent Apple from Claudio Cavicchi is a low-lying, charmingly plump presentation, the bowl offering a generous chamber with thick walls and a broad base. It's perched at the end of a lithe stretch of shank and stem, maintaining a neoclassical sense of proportions. This wonderfully shaped piece is equally appealing in its finish, dressed in a warm, auburn stain that highlights tight striations of flame grain and dense displays of birdseye.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy