Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Apple (CCC)
Product Number: 002-400-2415
Though not a small briar by any means, this is quite a tight-knit composition overall for Claudio Cavicchi. The sheer plumpness of the bowl itself, the abbreviated length of the shank, and the degree of bend to the saddle stem all work to realize that compact aesthetic — while actually delivering quite a bit of briar in hand, and chamber as well. This pipe also reveals three "C"s worth of grain, contrasting traditionally with the jet-black stem, downturned for supreme balance.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy