Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2458
A supple bent Billiard, this piece from acclaimed artisan Claudio Cavicchi displays a low, sweeping mass and gradual taper to the rim similar to that of a Brandy design. It's paired to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement, the latter bending gently to promote a comfortable jaw-hanging posture. This brown, sandblasted stummel is endemic to the Italian carver and easily recognizable, highlighting tight-knit, horizontal stacks of grain, with the smooth rim and shank end accent lightly stained to complement.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy