Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-400-2542
A solid Rhodesian shape with dramatized proportions, this neoclassic piece from Claudio Cavicchi features the traditional form's twin beadlines beneath the domed rim, the bowl dominating the shank-and-stem arrangement. It's dressed in one of the carver's easily recognizable brown sandblasts, with plenty of grain beneath to admire. Housing plenty of chamber for favorite blends, this lightweight piece offers an abundance of visual and textural appeal.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy