Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2641
Maintaining Italian Neoclassical shaping aesthetics, Claudio Cavicchi presents a "bowl-centric" bent Billiard, the thick-walled, stocky, and slightly tapered bowl dominating the composition. A flattened underside allows this pipe to sit sturdily upright, while a svelte, gently bent shank-and-stem combination provides support. The stummel is dressed in one of the carver's smoldering auburn stains, highlighting handsome cross grain at fore and aft, with birdseye peppering either flank.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy