Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2816
Supple and firm, the bowl of this Brandy from Claudio Cavicchi offers a broad base with its rounded heel and acute taper of the bowl. The color and sandblasting are easily recognizable as Claudio's work, especially in the tight sandblast with great grain. Yes, Claudio is known for his ability to find the best grain possible, as is easily recognizable here. An excellent piece from a prolific Italian artisan with nearly five decades of experience under his belt.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy