Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2818
A muscular rendition of the bent Dublin shape, this piece from Claudio Cavicchi features a tall, thick-walled bowl that flares gently from its rounded heel to its broad, forward-ebbing rim. The rim's upturned angle lends a touch of dynamism to pipe's silhouette, while the arching shank-and-stem arrangement encourages a comfortable smoking posture. The handsome Brown smooth finish dresses the stummel and beautifully captures fine tendrils of flame grain as they streak across the bowl's flanks to the plateau-crowned rim.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.87 oz./53.07 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy