Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2914
A playfully naturalistic take on the bent Dublin shape, this piece from Claudi Cavicchi boasts a broad, muscular bowl that flares from its heel to its broad, undulating rim. Said bowl is paired to a lifted oval shank and a saddle stem of jet-black acrylic, the latter of which bends toward the bit for a comfortable smoking posture. A rugged sandblast dresses the stummel and highlights tight stacks of growth rings that radiate up the bowl's flanks to the plateau-crowned rim.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy