Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2915
Rendered in the dramatized neoclassic proportions often seen in Italian pipe making, this bent Brandy from Claudio Cavicchi pairs the tapering, broad-based bowl with a more slender, gently rising shank and stem. Dressed in one of the carver's brown sandblasts, there's much to be appreciated beneath, with tightly stacked ring grain ascending from the bowl's heel to the smoothly stained rim, a testament to Cavicchi's renowned ability to maximize the briar block's natural grain orientation.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy