Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Apple Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-2919
Affably plump and rounded, this bent Apple from Claudio Cavicci makes for a delightful fit in hand given its broad, low mass, portly contours, and easy taper. Neoclassically inspired, the bowl's proportions dominate the profile, while the more slender, gracefully arching shank and stem provide balance and a comfortable smoking posture. This piece is dressed in the Italian carver's earthy, pastoral sandblast, highlighting the fetching grain patterns inherent in his work.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and More$340.00
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy