Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-3029
A bold, muscular rendition of the bent Dublin shape, this piece from Claudio Cavicchi features a tall, thick-walled bowl that flares from its rounded heel to its broad, forward-ebbing rim. The rim's upturned angle lends a touch of dynamism to pipe's silhouette, while the arching shank-and-stem arrangement encourages a comfortable smoking posture. The handsome Brown smooth finish dresses the stummel and beautifully captures fine tendrils of flame grain as they streak across the bowl's flanks to the birdseye-populated rim.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Turkey