Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-3087
A tall, robust, and flaring bent Dublin is presented from Claudio Cavicchi, its lifting heel contributing to its forward-canting profile. The bowl is paired to a gently upturned, more slender stretch of shank and stem, the proportions demonstrating the Italian neoclassic style of shaping. It's dressed in one of Claudio's earthy brown sandblasts, highlighting beautiful, tightly stacked arrays of growth rings: a testament to the carver's keen eye in selecting and shaping a block of briar to best show off its grain.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy