Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Smooth Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-3090
A robust bowl holds most of the visual weight in this bent Dublin from Claudio Cavicchi. The slightly flared rim is crowned in natural, craggy plateau, lending diverse texture to this otherwise smoothly rendered piece. Out back, a rather lengthy, oval shank and saddle stem stretch out in lithe fashion for a striking profile. This piece is dressed in an aubur- brown contrast stain that illuminates tight licks of flame grain across the entire bowl, a testament to Claudio's shaping prowess in determining a briar block's grain orientation.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy